Re: [LUG] OT: working abroad

On 21/08/18 12:39, Tom via list wrote:
> Just to add, that out in portugal my thunderbird mail was refused access
> to gmail. So I logged in the webmail version and then tbird worked!
>
> Tom te tom te tom

This is often a security check by Gmail. Log in to their webmail and
thereafter after logging out from same IP address the Thunderbird works.
You should also routinely get a message to your gmail account and to
your 'secondary email with Gmail' that a log on was done from a new
computer/IP.
This is very normal GMail action.
I get it as I shift library log ons in same district in UK (3 libraries
at different places) when instructing.

--
regards
Eion MacDonald