Re: [LUG] lego mindstorms and brick PI

On 24/05/18 08:34, psutton wrote:
> Hi
>
> We have Lego mindstorms and brick pi's at the Paignton code club (soon
> to be a dojo btw)Â and 2 or 3 older (2 mounting holes) Raspberry Pis.
>
> I have downloaded Raspbian for robots from the dexter industries
> website, who make the brick pi, I just wondered if anyone knew any
> children / young people who know a little or a lot about mind storms and
> raspberry Pi who would like to experiment with this and see what can be
> created at the codeclub in Paignton with the help of any existing
> attendees who are interested..
>
> I sometimes find a few heads are better than one for this sort of thing.Â
>
> Just thought I would ask
>
> We have a code club on Saturday at Paignton Library. 10 - 12.
>
> Paul

Further to this, the 'Dexter industries Raspbian for Robots' SD card is
now working and boots nicely in to a desktop, all we need at the code
club in Paignton is some Young people who are familiar with Raspberry
Pi, mindstorms etc who don't mind coming along to experiment and help
build something interesting.

Next code club is Saturday 9th June 2018

Paul

--
Paul Sutton
http://www.zleap.net