Re: [LUG] Safety Check

On Sun, Nov 15, 2015 at 11:59:18AM +0000, Neil Winchurst wrote:
> > I'm minded you sound a little over the top.
>
> Thanks, my wife would be pleased to hear that.

:-)

It's worth noting that in our everyday life, we take a lot of calculated
risks. We don't lock down our houses to the point where no one ever gets
in; we just make sure the chances are small and also that if they do, we
have insurance to cover us. We shouldn't pretend we can reduce our
online risks to zero either, except by never going online.

Martijn.