Re: [LUG] Request mailman configuration change;

On Sun, 01 Feb 2015 15:25:20 +0000
Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Paul,

>Presumably this new version will need testing is the scope for the lug
>to do this,  ?  As in be a part of the new feature set , test it out,
>give feedback via the list and then pass this on to the developers or
>even have those developers join the list so they can discuss with
>groups who are testing newer versions of their software.

All I see of the mailman dev team is on the mailman users lists.  They're
clearly highly motivated and competent people.  People that wouldn't let
loose some half-baked pile of crud on an unsuspecting public.

How they do their testing, whether they're at (pre-)alpha, beta or close
to release, I'm not sure.  There's been talk of v3 for some time, but I
don't recall any talk of a release schedule.  There could be talk of it
of course, just not on the users list.

--
 Regards  _
Tired of doing day jobs with no thanks for what I do