Re: [LUG] Software Freedom Day is VERY soon.

On 8 September 2013 10:16, Philip Hudson <phil.hudson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No! More emotional blackmail! Got you thinking and talking...

I was already thinking. I do it quite a lot.

Tom's post did succeed in irritating me and pushing me away from working on that subject with those seeking to manipulate me. (Even for the best of reasons). I'll carry on what I do for free software in my own way, comfortable in the knowledge I'm giving back even if I don't do so as part of a social group. I wasn't coming anyway, so it's a bit of a zero movement result for both sides :)

Whatever. Have fun and I, with zero sarcasm, hope the event is a success.