Re: [LUG] Kudos to AAISP

On 23/07/13 12:32, Brad Rogers wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 10:57:44 +0100
> Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> Hello Paul,
>
>> 1. is to filter out search terms that can be used by people to find
>> child porn,  this can be countered as people have pointed out there are
>> other ways in which people find content online not even using  web
>> browser and search engine as such.   Offenders will simply find  way to
>> circumvent all this.
>
> It's a waste of time anyway;  Purveyors of child porn go to some length
> to ensure their stuff doesn't show up in the usual search engines
> (yahoo, bing, google, etc.) for what, I hope, are obvious reasons.

Exactly, as i said they find ways to circumvent what ever measures are
put in place.   As I said I agree we need to be targeting abusers and
making sure they are not only caught but punished so it sends a message
out,  however I don't think our MP's have the guts for that.

Paul

http://www.zleap.net

I am committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable
groups and expect any school or establishment I am involved with to
share this commitment.