Re: [LUG] Hotel Logging in Management

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 03:42:27PM +0800, Kai Hendry wrote:
On 12 June 2013 12:37, Richard Brown <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Since when is getting a user to enter his email address the law?

Please get some legal advice: but if required, please make it really simple eg a room number or the clients name. Either can be simply created from the room records (some sort of script?) and you have name and address of who used the internet; *if* needed.

Like others there is nothing that makes me more irritated that trying to find odd passwords in a hotel. Then I go back and have to find another password.

Ditto restaurants.

--
Henry
Communication not signed with an original manual signature or an appropriately