Re: [LUG] IRC Channel

Where does it say that in the poll?  Last I heard you were still camped out on flashtek and you've been quiet since on here. And don't you think it's somewhat arrogant to redact another's edit without even attempting to communicate? I do.

The group name and domain is dcglug, I really don't see why it's even a question that the channel should reflect that, other than you are the registered owner of #dclug and based on recent events I can only assume this is about control?

BTW, I didn't say the poll was restarted - only "freenode" from the description, but the entire poll's status had been set as "unpublished" and hidden from the RHS menu. I've set it back now.