Re: [LUG] IRC Channel

This is ridiculous. The majority have chosen to adopt #dcglug on Freenode for reasons already discussed.

This does smack strongly of one person trying to enforce an agenda against a majority decision. We should be working together, not against each other - and communication is the key. When I raised this last time on here it was ignored by Neil once it became clear others wanted to move to a stable, free, platform, and that's my major complaint - that one person seems unwilling to work with others, and that's never good for the whole.

Please, work with us, Neil. Division rewards nobody.