Re: [LUG] .bad apple.

E-mail is not completely outdated however (though still need to try this) perhaps one of those things like diaspora might be better as it (should) give you better control over messaging. But its like computing in general - in order to use it safely you will have to be well versed in certain things and proactively manage it.
Tom te tom te tom