Re: [LUG] Controversial ?

On 28/04/12 14:32, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
I've been toying with the idea of setting up a PlymLUG (or PLUG) for a
while. It would essentially, for me, be a local extension of the DCGLUG
rather than supplanting it.

Grant.

One of the guys I work with in Exeter lives in Plymouth. He's an apprentice in IT so just starting out but he has mentioned that he's used Linux before (I'm not sure if he uses it at the moment or if he's just dabbled). If you do set something up I'll pass the details along to him as I'm sure he might be interested (especially since when his apprenticeship runs out he'll be looking for a permanent IT job no doubt so would probably find some contacts in Plymouth useful).

Rob