Re: [LUG] Xperia Ray and Wifi

On 02/04/12 13:27, Julian Hall wrote:
> Damn I'm sorry that hasn't worked.  Best of luck with the ISP!
>
> Julian

Well, I have spoken to my ISP. His only suggestion was to try a
different router. Via Google I have found that a lot of people have just
done that and found it to be a solution. For others it doesn't make any
difference.

Since my phone seemed to be fine when I tried it in town this morning I
am wondering if it is indeed a router problem. I am due to visit my son
over Easter and I will try it out there too. I will have time there to
leave it on all day to see what happens.

Regards

Neil