Re: [LUG] Anyone managed to grab a slice of Pi?

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 7:24 PM, Gordon Henderson
<gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> AIUI (From twitter and other sources) the first batch of 10,000 boards are
> still being shipped from China and (again, AIUI) these were the ones that
> were sold out in the first few minutes this morning... (Although how their
> websites coped with anything is anyones guess!) So these are all now being
> made to order. I've seen various dates posted through the day from March
> to April, so I suspect it's anyones guess.

It didn't cope at all, Farnell fell over really badly and i could not
connect to UK site most of today, which is also a problem as we use it
for regular business. RS had recovered by about 9am to the point you
could at least use it again.

Robin