[LUG] Anyone managed to grab a slice of Pi?

Hi folks,

So like many others I got up early to try and grab a slice of Raspberry Pi. In the end I gave up. It seems though that the foundation have got RS and Farnell involved for manufacturing and distribution so according to the static page on the RaspberryPi.org web site it should be quicker to get these devices manufactured and shipped out.

So although I probably won't get one of the first 10,000 hopefully it shouldn't be too long before more are made available. I also see that the model A (the cheaper one of the two) has been upgraded to 256MB ram too :-)

Rob