[LUG] USB disk

G'day all,

I have a 160GB disk in a USB housing, the disk is a 2.5 sata drive.

Linux can see it fine, Windows Can't (stupid Windows).

Any ideas what I can do to make it work again?

Linux does not show any errors on the drive and uses it without issue. Windows does not even see it let alone use it.
I have taken it out of the housing and plugged it in, no difference.
I have fdisk'd it.
I have dd /dev/zero to the complete disk.

It is not the caddy guts, since I have used another disk with out issue and I can replicate the problem without the USB housing.

Sort of at a loss now as to what to try next.