[LUG] VPS Memory Usage

I don't know a great deal about memory usage but I'm struggling to
understand this. On my VPS memory usage is typically between 65-95%.
This is fine as its there to be used but I do get concerned when it
reaches the 90%+ region for periods.

Another thing I don't really understand is that none of it is buffered
or cached. Here's the output of "free -m":

Mem:           960        807        152          0          0          0
-/+ buffers/cache:        807        152
Swap:            0          0          0

Can anyone explain if this high usage is OK? I have around 20 websites
on this Ubuntu VPS including mail. Amavis, Clam, Apache and MySQL are
taking the majority.

Cheers