Re: [LUG] EICC - Funding

On Sun, 2011-04-03 at 22:32 +0100, Paul Sutton wrote:

> If you can get the content to be 'included' on the flyer I can get Becki
> perhaps to create something nice for you FOC (I've already given her the
> heads up). We are also able to get things printed at cost price, so let
> me know what you want to do, and I'll see what I can do.
>
> Joe

Will discuss with the others,  thing is, we would need one for the EICC
and perhaps another for the SDICC,
This would be fine. We would both be happy to help.

that way there is a similar flyer and a common look,

not sure lets discuss here and we can come up with something, I amn sure
I can find some graphic images we can use,  as openclipart has loads of
computer related graphics.
Don't worry too much about the graphics. All we would be looking for is text content - we will try and source some graphics if necessary through some repository online. (I think we have a monthly usage for stock photo's etc..) So most important is the text really.

Paul

--

Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Open)
http://www.zleap.net

Easter Fest 2011 - Music and production activities for young people 12 - 19
April 11 - 23rd - The Lighthouse,26 Esplanade Road, Paignton
01803 411 812 or e-mail  info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info.

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day