[LUG] Meeting Nov 6 - Can we meet up at SDC cafe place

Hi

I feel that we need to meet up at some point, the alternative to
Paignton seems to be the shoreline which is fine with me but if we meet
at South Devon college we can perhaps dicuss finding funds for more
formal meetings

20 quid for 3 hours seems fine in my opinion if we need longer I am sure
we can negotiate something.

Rhia, is this ok to meet in the cafe,  do you need to clear this with
anyone,?

I think i have said this before,  if we stick t paying for rooms when we
are organising more formal meetings,  for a social chat then the cafe /
seating area works fine.   We manage at the shoreline like this,

I think we have enough to discuss at a 3 hour meeting to keep us going,
 if we need longer I am sure we can retire elsewhere,

lets go for it,  and on the day see if we can take a quick walk to the
room where we met before and show anyone who wasn't there,  the room,
even if we just look through the window.

Paul

--

23rd October - Exwick Community Centre 14:00
6th November - Paignton Library 13:30 start