Re: [LUG] November 6th Meeting Cancelled

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 9:27 PM, Tom Brough <tombrough@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I will however write a letter to Adrian Sanders and inform him that this is going to be a big issue for community groups when then clash with bureaucratic processes prevalent in public sector. Short of dismantling HSE regs I'm not sure what will make them bud

The only alternative I now see is to form our own CIC (Community Interest Company) and grab as much funding as possible get formal, get premises and put out (costed) training.

Hi Tom

Please write privately as I would not like to involved, even indirectly.

As regards the CIC perhaps there is to much "Grab the funding" currently in our society.

All the best

Peter L-J