Re: [LUG] To quote "WTF"

On 30/09/10 20:46, Henry Bremridge wrote:

> Yes it is a hoax: just reread the headers, slowly: microsoftemail.com

Post the full headers then!

> What is interesting is that:
> - SPF matching
> - DKIM signed

For what domain name? Not, I'm guessing the one you think.

The problem is SPF and DKIM only allow a sender to prove they sent an
email, it doesn't create any "trust" between you and the sender, that
requires another step. Which is why I keep telling people they won't do
what they hope they'll do (remove spam and phishing), at least not by
themselves.

> Lots of google entries on it

It happened first a very long time ago....