Re: [LUG] Steam is coming to Linux

steam installs better with wine than it does on real windows.

On 19 September 2010 23:17, Rhia Knowles <rhiadratech@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Shame, i have been holding out on this before installing and playing
Portal, Audiosurf etc hoping to avoid reinfecting my desktop with
Windows.

But since Steam works in Wine, and Portal will work in Wine, im
guessing that its the way im gonna go. Once I update from Mint 8 lol