Re: [LUG] Steam is coming to Linux

On Sun, 2010-09-19 at 20:22 +0100, Simon Waters wrote:
> On 19/09/10 18:40, Grant Sewell wrote:
> >
> > I'm getting a distinct "SchrÃdinger's cat" feeling about this...
>
> We should coin a term just to confuse people...
>
> Quantum-ware?

Hehe, very good.

It was such good news when I read that Steam was coming to Linux and I
really felt it was on of those Field of Dreams moments; "If you build
it, they will come."

Sadly it would appear they aren't building it and it could have been a
massive shot in the arm to Steam, I'm not usually one for conspiracies
but would Microsoft had had much sway with them.

Clearly in house to some degree they were messing with a Linux build,
then it just evaporated for some reason, and the sceptic in me thinks
might been Balmer shaped.

--
John
http://subbass.blogspot.com/