Re: [LUG] Members' List

Simon Waters wrote:
> Neil Williams wrote:
>>
>> I suspect there could be a drupal plugin to provide this information if
>> anyone fancies exploring . . .
>
> Explored...
>
> Apparently the Drupal 6 way is to install the "Views" module and create
> a "View" which creates SQL queries with a pointy clicky interface.
>
> I've had a quick play and ....
>
> http://www.dcglug.org.uk/members

I've had a look at that list. I can't work out exactly the order. Some
of them seem to be in the wrong place.

But what I miss from the old program was that I could call up a list of
all members in first name order and then click on any one of them to see
their details. This new list is just that, a list. I am not criticising,
just saying that the old set up was better for seeing members' details.

Neil Winchurst