Re: [LUG] Why don't they learn

On 06/01/10 00:32, James Fidell wrote:
T Brownen wrote:
Hello James
I have just Had a good look at your site
http://www.fidell.co.uk/stats
you have in the last year had 1368 hits and you have not secured your
site in the last year.
I have found you do not even have a start page, would you like me to
drop one in.
So please do not come it to me about Linux security.

Please stop now. I'm convinced you're a troll and I should never have
fed you in the first place.

This was an excellent and very entertaining bit of trolling. With every email, the troll managed to tread that fine path between pretending to be extremely ignorant and giving away that he was trolling by being quick to pick up and change his tactics.

Stephen

--
All postal correspondence to: Positive House, 24 Broadway, London. W13 0SU

The Positive Internet Company Limited is registered in England and Wales.
Registered company number: 3673639. VAT no: 726 7072 28.
Registered office: Northside House, Mount Pleasant, Barnet, Herts, EN4 9EE.