Re: [LUG] Snow

On Wed, 6 Jan 2010, Philip Whateley wrote:

But dealing with schools - it's like wading through cold treacle - cf.
discussions we had here a few months back regarding servers, etc. so on
the whole, probably more bother than it's worth...

Gordon

Do you mean like www.snowday.co.uk ?

Hm. well, there you go them. Didn't know they existied until now - and none of the schools I contacted seem to know about it either. (And it was a member of a school board that originally mentioned the idea to me) Charges look reasonable too.

Good luck to them then!

Gordon