Re: [LUG] Online photo printing

On Tue, 2009-11-24 at 22:42 +0000, Adrian Midgley wrote:
> Photobox.
>
> Flickr have just taken up with Snapfish, losing the Flickr to Photobox
> link, a pity I think.
>
> Snapfish have a good reputation among the camera gurus I know, for
> ordinary printing of ordinary pictures.

Thanks for the suggestions. I tried snapfish last night and got rather
bored waiting for my photos to upload. I eventually cancelled after 90
because I wanted to go to sleep! I think it was doing some client side
processing to remove red eye and it was hammering my little netbook
rather hard. I might try it on my main machine tonight and see how it
goes.

I'm actually quite tempted to try emailing them the photos as this might
be a little more fire and forget.

Thanks.

Sophos Plc, The Pentagon, Abingdon Science Park, Abingdon, OX14 3YP, United Kingdom.
Company Reg No 2096520. VAT Reg No GB 348 3873 20.