[LUG] Any LXDE users out there?

I came to one of your meetings one Saturday, kept missing the ones after I'm afraid. Dont know if anyone remembers me but I was the girl who used to work at Dtech?

Anyway I have just changed my DE to LXDE from Gnome and it working pretty well, but there are a couple of little niggles I was hoping you guys might be able to help me sort out.

1)When i log in it autoloads Firefox, at a nonexistant address of www.%u.com I've tried changing the launch command in firefox.desktop to remove the %u after it but this still happens. I'd like to either fix the autolaunch or just remove it all together.

2)Is it possible to add other applications to the panel then the ones the menu offers? Eg Tomboy notes or some equivilent?

Thanks in advance guys, Keep up the good work.

Rhia