Re: [LUG] wowsa four cores for £76

On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:52:32 +0100, "Rob Beard"
<rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[snip]

>I'm hoping they bring out a cheap Mini ITX sized motherboard with this ARM chip on
>and enough graphics oompth to run HD video so I can finally have a low power media
>box which will hopefully not cost the earth.
>
>Rob

I am pondering the FitPC turbo
http://www.fit-pc.co.uk/order-now.html but still not sure on
price, also would prefer it with more RAM, it has the low power
usage I am after.

looking for something I can fit to VESA mount on back of telly,
hook up to hdmi/ethernet, and then use as mythtv box and general
server.

Dave
--
http://www.eclipse.co.uk/morgad/index.html