Re: [LUG] Happiness is a fully working laptop on Linux !

Tom Potts wrote:
> I'm not sure any hardware would require language specific drivers!
> Tom te tom te tom
Actually I've come across almost exactly that previously.  In that case
it was a customer with Dutch Windows on his PC trying to install the
Virgin Net software.  As the Dutch system files were slightly different
sizes/version numbers from the English ones, the Virign software threw a
tantrum saying it couldn't find what it was looking for.  We also had
similar issues with customer who bought heap versions of Windows in
France.  It wouldn't surprise me at all to find that drivers might cause
a similar problem.

Kind regards,

Julian