[LUG] upgrade to lenny, internet broken

Hi

I have just upgraded to lenny and my internet is broken, ie no connection i
have a few other problems as well can some one perhaps log in to irc and see
if they can help.

it seems there is an issue with network manager

can anyone help

I have 2 computers, both are configured for dhcp and both go via the router,

it was working fine before and during the upgrade, i am having issues
copying stuff to a pendrive so may not be able to paste config files very
well.

thanks

Paul