Re: [LUG] EEE Pc and pcmcia/express

Steph Foster wrote:
> No, I'm not a cracker.  I'm a pen-tester :-)
>
> Steph
Excellent... just the person.  When I worked in ISP Tech Support a
customer rang up and this was the conversation:

Tech:  Good morning <X> Technical Supprt, how may I help?
Cmr:  I cannot write on my membership card, you need to send me a new one.
Tech:  Err.... this is the ISP Technical Support sir [there was a
separate line for CS]
Cmr:  This *is* a technical problem, I have tried three different pens
and I cannot write on my membership card!
Tech:  I'll just get the customer services number for you sir.  They'll
be able to issue you with a new card.  [line of least aggravation mode]

Any ideas what his problem may have been Steph?  Aside from the obvious ;)

Kind regards,

Julian