Re: [LUG] Windows Vista

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Brown <rich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 02 February 2008 09:36
To: list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LUG] Windows Vista

Hi Guys

I'm glad I like Apple's - Steve Jobs would fire any approach like this:

Initially heard about this via DaringFireball... apparently literally
EVERYTHING about Vista is designed to be unintuitive, including the
retail box!!

Good grief!  Can you imagine what Steve Jobs would do to an employee
who presented him with a retail box design that required an
illustrated guide in order to open it??
--
Kind regards
Rich

Brilliant !
I like the bit there for the feedback form as well " was this helpful ?"
LOL.

Ray