[LUG] Windows Vista

Hi Guys

I'm glad I like Apple's - Steve Jobs would fire any approach like this:

Initially heard about this via DaringFireball... apparently literally
EVERYTHING about Vista is designed to be unintuitive, including the
retail box!!

Direct from Microsoft's very own website-
Windows Help and How-To:
"Opening the Windows Vista box"
<http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Windows/en-US/help/2e680b8d-211e-41c5-a0bf-9ccc6d7e62a21033.mspx>

Good grief!  Can you imagine what Steve Jobs would do to an employee
who presented him with a retail box design that required an
illustrated guide in order to open it??
--
Kind regards
Rich