Re: [LUG] Why are there so few women in our LUG - does this indicate there are few female Linux users ?

On Jan 16, 2008 3:35 PM, Viv <viv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I know that this may bring forth some contraversial comments but, am
> genuinely interested in what people think about this.
>
> We don't seem to have very many female members - off hand, I can't think
> of more than Clare, Gemma and myself (I apologise if I have missed
> anyone). However, certainly we are in a significant minority.

My daughter uses Linux - mainly for Tux Racer, Supertux and similar
penguin related games. Of course she is 10 but I hope she will get to
know more than just the games.

--
Martinus Scriblerus scripsit ex 50º 21' N, 4º41' W