[LUG] re Linux Format Articles

There was a message recently about getting a CD of Linux magazines but,
it was only available in America. It does not appear that it is possible
to get old copies of Linux Format magazines going back earlier than
September 2007 and they do not appear to produce an archive CD (I would
happily buy it if one was available). I would like to make CD of useful
articles as I have magazines going back more than 1 year, by scanning
the most useful ones. However, if I wanted to share these with the rest
of you, would this be a breach of copyright ? They have produced some
really useful articles that are no longer available and would be useful
for people new / newish to Linux today.

Viv