Re: [LUG] Microsoft trying to buy into facebook

On Tue, Sep 25, 2007 at 10:20:25AM +0100, Paul Sutton wrote:
> Tom Potts wrote:
> > I said I'd leave it if they do.
> > ANyone else for a little campaign?
> > Tom te tom te tom
> >

> I agree,  in fact this could work in our favor, if they do,  we all
> leave and say exactly why we are leaving,
>
> lets see what happens

...They say "Good riddance" and carry on regardless? I don't know for
certain, but I can't imagine that Facebook has a high enough proportion of
GNU/Linux users for Microsoft to worry if they all left.

Not that I'm opposed to people leaving Facebook, especially since it had
the second-worst results in a privacy investigation a while back (only
Google was worse...).

--
Benjamin A'Lee <bma@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://subvert.org.uk/~bma/