Re: [LUG] link with computer shop

On Mon, 2007-07-02 at 19:34 +0100, Paul Sutton wrote:

> Sounds like a good idea,  feel free to download some of the posters /
> flyers
Dear Paul
I cannot find them! Can I have a link?
>  from my website www.zleap.net, to promote the lug too, as I would
> expect people will want help / advice if they take a cd away with them.
I am working on stuff now. Making a list of people and offers so far.

I looked at your code to uncover some typos Here:
<h2>These two links demo the beryl interface, (makes vista look er a bit
lame really)</h2>
<h2><a hfre="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWXHpKl8sL0&mode=related&search=";>Ubuntu
beryl pt 1
</h2>
<h2< <a
href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULKIdKJw2zg&mode=related&search=";>Ubuntu beryl
pt2</a></h2>
<H2>for the record,  here is a link to the wiki list</h2>
<H2>remember the most important part,  this is FREE as in FREEDOM</A>
</h2>
a hfre -> a href
<h2< -> <h2>
and you have mixed capitals and lower case, which Firefox seems OK with, perhaps
because it is 4.01 Transitional

--
James Kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk