Re: [LUG] Debian Lenny Exim4 update problem

On Tue, 31 Jul 2007 15:33:37 +0100
Neil Williams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Neil,

> And after years of having to get out the fishing rod for every $£&*
> meal, I got fed up and invented a tool to do the entire job for me -
> a fishing boat with really big nets. It's only natural.

Sissy;  Just depth charge them with a hand-grenade.   :-)

At the least, they'll be stunned.  They'll still come to the surface,
though.

> some shrink-wrap, or even better ready cooked with chilli sauce and

I remember about 6 - 8 years ago, the local Sainsbury's started selling
kangaroo steaks.  Very nice they were, too.  The trouble was, some
bleeding heart know-nothing do-gooders decided this was a bad, and kept
protesting until Sainsburys withdrew them.  All this despite the fact
that, in Australia, there is an annual cull, and they need a market for
the carcasses, otherwise the animals are simply left to rot causing
even more problems.

> lettuce at 3am (that is if kebabs can ever be termed animal-products!)

I love a good doner.  The thing is, they're hard to come by.

> We still need people who know how to raise a fire without matches,

Although it does seem to be a dying art.  Ray Mears, notwithstanding.

> I'm all for command line tools and bespoke scripting but sometimes you
> end up doing the same task so many darn times that it starts to grate.

I tend to use whatever I'm comfortable with, be it command line, or
GUI.  I really don't mind.

> How many here are using command-line email clients? Mutt is excellent,
> I know, but it is virtually the only usable command-line email client.

I've never used a command line email client, I'm afraid.  I started
with Thor on my Amiga, and when I moved to Linux, I tried KMail, hated
it, then tried Sylpheed.  That wasn't powerful enough, so I tried
Claws, which is where I am today.

> We need both.

Hear hear.

--
 Regards  _

Black man got a lot of problems, but he don't mind throwing a brick
White Riot - The Clash