Re: [LUG] ISP's again.

On Sunday 29 July 2007 19:38, jon.davey2@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I moved recently to Direct Save Telecom (DSL) www.directsavetelecom.co.uk for
a deal on broadband, phone and line rental for £26.90 per month.  The phone
is all landline calls anywhere in Uk.  Line rental is £9.95.  Broadband is
upto 8 Mb with unlimited download.  I get a bit over 2 Mb broadband in
Brixham a lot of the time but there are times when it slows down to
un-useable, late afternoon and certain times at weekend.  I would guess that
this is down to contention issues at the exchange but I'm recording the
speeds at different times of day in preparation for complaining.

George