Re: [LUG] SWFdec was Microsoft to sue!?

On Monday 14 May 2007 17:39, Jonathan Roberts wrote:

> On those points, anybody tried swfdec?! It's meant to be making good
> progress. I'm waiting for the final F7 release before I do (couldn't
> get livna to work with test 4 and I don't want to manually hunt down
> ffmpeg and all other dependencies!)

I tried it a while ago when it was getting some good press, but it failed to
display almost everything I threw at it. I currently use Gnash
(http://www.gnu.org/software/gnash/), which is able to display most of the
Flash content that I encounter, although it fails on anything particularly
complicated (like whole sites written in Flash).

Regards,
David.

--
David Johnson