Re: [LUG] Beeb article on wireless tech and Ubuntu..

On 5/14/07, Neil Williams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 14 May 2007 09:23:15 +0100
Tom Potts <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/click_online/6646469.stm

The actual click-online episode made me change my opinion of the
programme - whether it was talking to Mark Shuttleworth or just a
clearer understanding of Ubuntu and free software, the programme
certainly has a much improved view of free software than in the past.

It's encouraging.

It would be hypocritical of the BBC in extremis to ignore at least Linux, since their shiney weather thingummy runs off a bog-standard PC running linux and a couple of blobs...

--
Ben Goodger

By reading this email you agree to obey an unenforcable EULA. Send £25 to goodgerster@xxxxxxxxx by Paypal immediately.