Re: [LUG] Which ISP?

On Wednesday 28 February 2007 13:49, Ben Goodger wrote:

> I, meanwhile, am with BT's unlimited option. This means that I pay 30p for
> every GiB I use over 40GiB, and am heavily throttled on P2P.
> Bloody rip-off at £28.99 for home use.

How the heck is that "unlimited" then ? Seems the ISP understanding of the
word "unlimited" does not agree with the dictionary!

Are there ISPs who don't throttle p2p or have arbitrary limits/traffic shaping
and still come at an affordable price?  I would dump Pipex tomorrow if I can
get a decent unrestricted service form another ISP.

Mark