Re: [LUG] Novell - SuSE presentations

Paul Sutton wrote:

> Well I can arrange / attend meetings in torbay, specifically, Paignton,
> are they willing to travel and perhaps do several talks at different
> locations, and liase with the lug regarding dates,  adn take it from
> there,  what I am thinking is that due to area,  we can hold several
> meetings in devon / cornwall and they can perhaps attend more than one,
> that will give max coverage.

If you're keen I know some of the Novell marketing folk on the GNU/Linux
side. But it is more a question of getting them down here, and
convincing them people are interested in buying SuSE, or Novell related
services.

Might have more luck getting them to somewhere like the Met Office in
Exeter, than Paignton. Since they are an obvious "big customer", and if
folk like that offer a venue the marketing department would probably
jump at the chance.

We have some contacts (and members) at the Met Office.

That said, personally I've heard enough Novell marketing for the year,
but then I get it via podcasts, which is slightly kinder to the planet.

 Simon