Re: [LUG] Ink cartridges

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/peripherals/hp-ink-costs-more-than-human-blood-booze-212444.php

I agree 'cheap' household printers are a racket. My family has been
failed by the HP all-in-one type models and the latest one, a Canon
PIXMA MP130 is also a pile of rubbish. Not only does the hardware fail
far too often, the software has horrible bugs too.

I had a dream that one could print to a serious printer so in one's
local supermarket cheap and pick up copies then and there. I don't think
that's going to happen.