Re: [LUG] Slightly OT: Anyone on the list got kids at Torquay Community College?

On Friday 13 October 2006 19:26, Rob Beard wrote:
> My fiancée also went to TCC
> a few years back when it was known as Westlands School.

Erm, I think you may have a couple of the secondary schools in this area
confused. Westlands still exists, but has moved to Plainmoor, by the swimming
pool. TCC is fairly near TBGS, and has been called TCC for as long as I can
remember. The site where Westlands used to be has had a new primary school
built on it, called Homelands.

Of course, I'm still in school myself, and you may be talking about events
that happened way before my time...

--

140cf42384f90b8c349b67457b907115

Public PGP key at http://www.jameshallam.info/files/publicpgpkey.txt