Re: [LUG] Permanent Meting Places

I would go with a proper router / firewall unit,  because of power
consumption and it's less intrusive,  you also have lights to give you
an instant status report,  not to mention looks a bit more
professional,   The pc's can then be used as client computers,  (printer
server would be useful eh).

Regarding links I am happy to provide a link on my website,  i don't get
many hits,  (or don't think i do) however a page dedicated to the
project would fit the bill,  if the blurb was written properly,  some
photos of it being set up etc would look good.   if we all link to each
other then eventually we increase the number of hits on each of our
respective sites.

If you can get the computers from work, perhaps again we can give a link
to your company as they have provided the computers (f they are ok with
that),

paul