Re: [LUG] Cheap Monitors in Exeter

Robin Cornelius wrote:

> Seriously, try the local council waste disposal/recycling center.
> there is usually a *pile* of monitors and bits of computers there.
> Most are there because people have got TFT or a new computer system
> etc. You may have to make a donation to the council workers beer fund
> but it will be cheap.

I've found them, especially Brunel Rd in Newton Abbot, to be quite
unrealistically priced at times. £40 for a chocolate brown toilet! Not
sure I'd risk electrical equipment from such a place, given that it's
not stored undercover and has had a mystery life before then. Although -
maybe my perspective is skewed as I'm currently PAT testing several
hundred items a week...