Re: [LUG] The younger generation

On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:45:20 +0000
Mark <kernowyon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Its just that we, as Linux users probably see the more "tuned in" young
> people? People with an interest in computing in general, open to new ideas
> and willing to try.
>
> Mark

I see these too.  I work at Cornwall College and shortly I will (again) be teaching
Operating System Theory... which involves the kids using quite a bit of Linux :D.
Since they chose to do a National Diploma IT course, it can be presumed that they
have an interest in computers.

Let's hope this years batch of students take the opportunity to get involved in
projects surrounding GNU/Linux and push things further.

--Grant.