Re: [LUG] Thinking of selling my laptop

I got stress fractures in the same, place, However in my case the cdrom was faulty rang the support line, told them the problem and also said I had tried Linux, 98, and XP, all with a similar problem, so they send a return note, picked up friday it was back on the monday working, (very impressive), I had to reinstall XP before sending back so I copied the cdrom over the lan and did it that way, it worked a treat,

Paul