[LUG] Thinking of selling my laptop

Hi

I am thinking about selling my laptop, the one with the blue lid, (IPC TOPNOTE F) and noisy, the basic spec is

celeton 900
128 mb ram
56k modem
lan
usb 1.1

The case has 2 stress fractures, but it works fine, PSU, and plug
14" Screen (I think)

Currently has kanotix 2005-2, installed on a10gb hdd.

I know the LAN works because it worked at our last meeting, I was just wondering how much I should sell it for, or if anyone on the LUG is interested in buying it

I can bring along to the next meet if anyone is interested in buying,
Paul